Friday, November 25, 2011

thanksgiving & my birthday

I have a lot to be thankful for. And yesterday was a perfect reminder of just how lucky I really am. I got to spend Thanksgiving at my grandparents house with my family. My grandma is an amazing cook and we definitely didn't leave hungry. After my grandma's, me and my parents spent the rest of the night playing games & hanging out with the Pratt's. I'm so grateful for their welcoming and amazing family. I'm truly so blessed. 

 

 Yesterday was also my 22nd birthday! It was such a good day and I really felt so loved! The festivities are continuing on to the weekend and its going to be a blast! 


2 comments:

  1. so glad you had a great day! love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled upon your blog, I feel like we have a lot in common! I just turned 21 and am a senior at OSU. Gotta love blogging for bringing people together!

    ReplyDelete