Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Recap.

Another year has gone by & what an amazing year it was....

My nephew has grown up soo fast & is the cutest
I moved to Orem, home to Salt Lake, & back to Orem... x2
Went to San Fransisco for the first time
Watched a million baseball games
Got new jobs & quit those jobs
Started my senior year of college!!
Ran my very first half marathon 
Fell in love 
Started an internship for school
Got really good at blogging (until this semester)
Went to a ton of friends' weddings
Found new passions
Tried many new & unfamiliar things and gained unbelievable experiences.
I know I'm the luckiest.

I can't wait for 2012 & what it has in store for me.
Graduation & becoming a 'grown up' is scary & exciting
but I'm so ready.



2 comments:

  1. What a great year you've had baby girl! We love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun year! love this post :)

    ReplyDelete