Monday, September 12, 2011

10 years later


Its hard to believe that it was 10 years ago our nation came under attack in a series of deliberate and deadly terrorist acts. It changed they way we valued our freedom & our country. I bet everyone can remember exactly where they were that morning. It was devasting & horrible, but we have become a better people because of it.

I was glued to my tv yesterday watching all of the tributes & memorials on September 11th. It still is so hard for me to watch. I continue to pray for those who have been directly effected by the attacks and for those who fight for our freedom each day.

I hope we can all remember to be more patient, more kind, more giving, & more united.

"A great people has been moved to defend a great nation.
Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest buildings,
but they cannot touch the foundation of America."
 
-President George W. Bush (9/11 address to the Nation)

No comments:

Post a Comment