Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentine's Dayy

I know I know I'm a little late!
But this week has been crazy busy!
Now its the LONG weekend
& I have time to blog.

Valentine's day was perfect.
Will made me this cute blanket for his baseball games this spring
He also got me lotion & perfume
& lots of chocolate :)
He is so great.

Then we went to dinner that night!
Everywhere was packed in Provo
but we battled the crowds
& shopped while we waited.
He knows just how to make me happy ha.


The night before Valentine's
my cute mom got me, my sister, bro in law, nephew, & dad
some little (well not so little) valentine gifts!
She did too much
but we love her so so much!

Hope you all had a great V-day like I did!
Now lets get Febraury over with
& bring on some warm weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment