Wednesday, July 27, 2011

dear me...

I was doing my usual blog stalking & came across a fabulous idea from Jenny May of the Swede Records. You can read about it here, but I'll give you the run down. She challenged her readers to write a letter to themselves for the future & open it in a couple years from now. Ya know.... the old time capsule deal. I did an actual time capsule back in elementary & kept it until my senior year of high school. There were a million pictures of my old friends & me, projects I did, & a cute little letter. It was so fun to look back on that time of my life & to see how much I had changed.  So I immediately took the challenge!


I wrote about the things I'm currently doing in my life, the experiences I'm having, what I what to be like in the future, & goals I want to accomplish by the time I'm 25. I went a little crazy & wrote a pretty long letter. The more goals the better, right? I knew if I wrote the letter & sealed it in an envelope & tucked it away somewhere I'd: A. lose it. B. open it in like a week. or C. totally forget about it a year from now. So I wrote it on Future Me, an online an online time capsule service that stores and sends information to a specified email address any time in the future you specify. PERFECT. I love.

You should do this. Seriously. I'm already looking foward to getting mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment