Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ice Breaker

You know when you're first getting to know someone or are asked to introduce yourself in front of a group of people, they always want to know something about you that no one elses knows. (Please excuse my run-on sentence). Well if you've been reading my blog for a while, you probably know a lot about me. But I thought it would be good for you to know a few extra things. & also because stole this cute idea from my lovely cousin.

1. I have a weird hand obsession. I always look at people's hands for some reason. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they take care of their hands. Hence my OCD with painting my nails daily.


2. I hate rootbeer with all my heart. Rootbeer floats, rootbeer barrels, anything rootbeer flavored, the smell of rootbeer..... you get the idea.


3. I love to practice my cursive- a completely useless skill we learned in elementary. When I'm doodling in church, I probably write my signature over & over again at least 50 times. But I still can't manage to make my capital G's look pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment