Thursday, January 27, 2011

camera retarded

 Last night me & Willie went to the HUGE BYU vs San Diego State basketball game.
We were soo pumped all day!
Willie kept telling me I was going to witness basketball history!
I had no idea how big of deal it was.
"Two top 10 teams NEVER play each other mal!"
(duhhh me)

I told myself all day..
DON'T FORGET YOUR CAMERA.
& what do I do?
yeppp.

Provo was packed last night!
We had to leave an hour early from my house in Orem just to make it on time!
I remembered my camera when we were already 3 miles backed up in Cougar fan traffic.
There was no way we were going to turn the car around.
Will didn't want to miss their warm up haha :)

So unless you've been under a rock for the last 24 hours,
you know the game was EPIC!
We had awesome seats too.
It was crazyyyy loud in the Marriott Center!
Ugh what I would have done to have cheered at that game last night.
Jealous :(

So instead of blogging MY pictures today, like I had originally planned...
heres some pics I stole of the amazing game last night!
Jimmermania.
He scored 43 points last night.
He's unreal.

Even though I was upset about my camera,
It was such a fun night!
Next time I won't forget it.

Tonight- UVU basketball game.
Won't be near as exciting
but I can't wait to see all of my cheer friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment