Thursday, May 26, 2011

a few of my favorite things...

Today marks my 100th blog post! Woop woop! I know I'm wayyyy into my blog, go ahead make fun of me, I don't care. But I've been thinking about all of the posts I've done over the past couple of months & I've come a long way. I started out with the UGLIEST blog design (thanks to Darr who made mine ohhh so pretty), I would hardly incorporate recent pictures or any pictures for that matter, & I did those stupid blog challenges (sorry if you like those, they are fun to fill out, but no else likes reading them.) I am always thinking of new ways to improve my blog. I'm am definitely no expert by any means & am still learning a ton about the blogging world. There have been multiple days when I have complete 'blogger's block' & have no clue what to write about. Then I do a little stalking & an idea comes to mind.

I honestly love blogging. It had forced me to write down my thoughts, ideas, & experiences that otherwise would go undocumented. I have found so many amazing blogs that spark my interest or challenge me to be a better person/cook/runner/student/blogger. Plus hearing someone say they 'love my blog' is like the BEST compliment ever!

So in honor of my 100th post, I am going to share with you a few of my favorite things (Oprah style... only I can't afford to buy all of you cars!)
 
No kitten heels for this girl. Go high or go home.


Homemade Fruit Popsicle bars?? Yesss please.


Finding new workouts via blogs.


Chalkboard wallpaper. I will have this in my future house.


A cute spin on traditional wedding invitations.


Cupcakes that are almost too pretty to eat.



The Lake District in England. Take me back!



Finding bumperstickers that can lighten any mood.


The new season of the Bachelorette & the commentary found on Mormon in Manhattan.
Its to dieee for!

Pictures courtesy of pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment