Friday, May 20, 2011

Workout Essentials

Workout Essentials











If you can't tell I'm a freak for all things Nike. The quality can't be beat. Its comparable to Pepsi vs Coke. Always Coke.....Nike vs Adidas. Always Nike.

As I was at the gym this morning, I was thinking about my favorite things to workout in.

Bottoms: I am a shorts girl. Running shorts are my #1 go to workout bottoms. I hate running in dri fit capris or pants, but I love them for yoga, weight training, & bodypump classes. Occasionally I'll wear spandex pants when I run outside, but even then I'll battle the cold with running shorts. Under all of my shorts I wear spandex shorts. That habit came from cheer when I practically lived in them, but now I can't workout without them.

Tops: I am not a fan of tight shirts or tanks when I workout. I don't know why that is, but I just don't. I love to wear Lulu Lemon or Nike tanks, or sometimes even a good old cwood/uvu tee shirt. But of course my tanks are all loose fitting. For yoga, I'll wear a tighter tank.

Sports Bras: I love all of Nike's standard sports bras.... specially bright colored ones.. not that anyone can see them under my baggy shirts, but hey I know they're there! I don't like underwire sports bras, but I understand some people need the added support. Me on the other hand.... not so much.

Shoes: I run everytime I workout. For sure. So I choose Nike's Lunarglide running shoes or Nike's Free Run shoes. I've heard all of their shoes are amazinggg, but these are just the ones I've tried.

Jackets: I like Nike's light weight running/training jackets. I usually just wear them to & from the gym, but they are perfect for outdoor running/walking or whatever.

Hats: Kay so I've had that Nike hat for yearsss & I've woren it maybe 3 times- ooops. It's super thin & light, but I'm just not a huge hat person. Everyone has got to have one though.

These are my favorites, what do you like to wear when you workout??

No comments:

Post a Comment