Monday, June 20, 2011

ain't no peter like a sanpeter

This past weekend we went down to good ole Gunnison, Utah for a charity softball tournament. We had a blast hitting up the small town with some old softball friends of Marci's (Willie's sister). While I babysat the kiddos, Willie & his family played 10 teams in the tournament & ended up winning the whole thing! It was a really fun day full of blazing hot weather, trips to the local 5 star diner, four wheeling, & some awesome company!







After the tournament we decided to go to the Manti Pageant since it was so close to Gunnison & because I had never been. It was amazing to see the reenactment of the Restoration of the church just below the beautiful Manti temple. I have to admit though... I did fall asleep toward the end, but thats just a better reason to go back! Overall, the weekend was perfect & next time maybe I'll join in on the game!


No comments:

Post a Comment