Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Overwhelmed

Today has surprisingly been a pretty eventful day. I met with my counselor this afternoon to see if I'm on track for graduation, find an internship, & discuss some jobs options. I was so thrilled when she told me I'll for sure be done in April! I wasn't sure it was going to be possible with the extra 10 elective credits I found out I still had to do, but we worked it out & I'm good to go! I seriously cannot wait! The meeting went great, but I couldn't help but feel so overwhelmed too. I have to take 18 credits this fall + work + an internship. Not to mention our internship has to be 320 hours for a measly 6 credits - ughh. & I HAVE to get good grades so I can get into the graduate program I want. Ah! My head is spinning.

After all of that school crap, I got to work & my boss offered me a licensed-agent position-- a major promotion from my current job! Which means a lot more mulah! I'm super excited about it, but it requires a lot of training & a standardized test I have to study for. & I'd have to work more hours. I told him I'd have to get back to him cause I don't know how on earth I'm going to fit this into my schedule!

I. am. overwhelmed.
Big time.

So what does a girl do in times of heightened stress??
Shop & hit the pool!

I'm finished with school on Friday, so I plan on going to the pool on Saturday... ALL DAY! I found these swimsuits at J Crew & I'm debating about which one I want. I like to just buy the tops & mix them with just solid or plain bottoms. That way I can afford to buy more swimsuits without breaking my bank account!



I feel better just looking at these. 
Happy first official day of summer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment