Friday, June 3, 2011

awkward week

It's finally Friday!! Hallelujah! This week has been loooooong, don't you think?? Maybe its because I literally count down the days till I'm finished with school. Only 3 more weeks people!

Besides the long ishh week, I also had some really awkward things happen to me. & let me tell you... I can be a very awkward person. I'm pretty shy so when I am met with an awkward situation, I panic! So I thought I'd share with you.

1. Having a study group about STDs with 4 married guys.

2. While talking on the phone to someone you say... "Hi, how are you?" They reply, "I'm good, how are you?" You say... "I'm great, how are you?"  -Twice? awesome.

3. Falling down in the middle of a restaurant in a skirt and going back to that same restaurant and all of the waiters & waitresses remember you're the girl that fell & flashed everyone.

4. Cutting someone off while driving and they give you a crusty. Then you end up parking next to them at the grocery store.

5. Calling someone to set an appointment for a review of their insurance policies (my job) & finding out after you finished your whole script, you just called your boss.

6. Stalking someone's blog/facebook for the past 6 months & meeting them in person. Then they tell you a couple things about themselves.... which you already know.

7. About 80% of the guys on the Bachelorette.

8. Singing in your car only to look over & see that the car next to you is watching.

9. Taking a picture of man in a full unitard at the gym & he saw you do it.

10. Having your co-worker stretch out his sore groin next to your desk.

11. Setting up your step & weights for Bodypump class, walking away to get a drink real fast, & coming back to find someone took it. Then you awkwardly say... "that's mine..."



2 comments:

  1. hahaha! I have met someone (it was my friends friend from high school and she traveled a lot and had amazing pictures from her trips that I had to check out weekly.) that I blogged/facebooked stalked for like 7 months and she was telling me about herself and I went "remember when you..." and trailed off and she had this like super worried look on her face and I was like ahh! "I have to confess, I stalk you." haha super awkward moment. Needless to say, we are not friends now LOL. She probably thinks I'm a super creep and she made her blog private. :/

    ps. love the awkward girl scout. I don't know why but I really like it, it makes me laugh.

    mmmmk. time to move on and stalk other people.
    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also.. the blue striped shirt that is super weird... just saw a girl on my friends blog wearing it. It's even more awkward on a person.

    ReplyDelete