Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's day

"Father . . . is ever willing to sacrifice his own comfort for that of his children. Daily he toils to provide the necessities of life, never complaining, ever concerned for the well-being of his family. This love for children, this desire to see them well and happy, is a constant in a time of change."
-President Thomas S. Monson



I am so lucky to have been blessed with the greatest dad ever. He has never, not once raised his voice or yelled. He is the funniest guy you'll ever meet. He is our own personal handyman that can literally fix anything from computers, cars, sprinklers, or even my jewelry. He is patient. He is a the hardest worker- he's first to get to the office & the last to leave. He is charitable & is constantly sacrificing his time for others. He is soft-spoken & calm. He is a goofball & loves to tease me, my mom, & my sister. He is my sushi buddy :) He is an amazing artist. He is our "neighborhood watchman." He spoils me & my sister rotten. He is loving husband. He has a strong testimony of the gospel & loves his Savior, Jesus Christ & Father in Heaven.

He is the absolute best.
I love you dad! 

1 comment:

  1. Mallie thank you 4 all your sweet words. When did you grow up so fast? Seems like yesterday you were running around the house with a binky hanging out of the side of your mouth. I don't recall ever teasing anyone

    ReplyDelete