Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ritual Cleanse

I have always been interested in doing a body cleanse or "detox," but have never found one that sounded too appealing. Trying to survive off of lemon juice, cayenne pepper, & maple syrup (MasterCleanse) for days, sounded completely awful. Plus I have heard people are STARVING, can't exercise, & are sooo grumpy! Umm no thank you. But I feel like I need a little boost to jump start my healthy eating habits again. Lately I've been eating wayy too many carbs & sugars and not enough fruits & veggies. && too much diet coke -eeek. I've told myself over & over again that this week I'm going to better... but I don't.


I found this Ritual Cleanse on With Style & Grace and it made me really want to give this a try. Ritual Cleanse was born from the idea that there must be . . . A better way to cleanse.  The company’s mission is to provide a superior fresh pressed, 100% organic vegetable and fruit juice cleanse that is packaged in environmentally sound materials and simple enough for busy people to integrate into their life.
The Ritual Cleanse fulfills this mission. The program is designed to include everyone from elite athletes to couch potatoes, raw foodies to fast foodies. The Reset Cleanse floods the cells with vitamins and minerals that gently cleanse and heal your body without the harsh “detox” symptoms associated with other cleanses.  The Shred component even provides extra nutrition to fuel workouts.

The benefits are endless and specific to each individual. Here are the most common benefits Ritual Cleansers report by the end of the program:
  • Mental clarity
  • Abundance of energy
  • Happier Mood
  • Better digestion
  • Decreased desire for salt and sugar
  • Craving for fresh fruits and vegetables
  • Glowing skin
  • More restful sleep
  • Weight loss
  • Increased sex drive (haha- I'm real mature.)
  • Strong desire to “reset” regularly


There are 5 different programs you can choose from and you can also add in the "shred" juices if you want to exercise. But the Classic Reset cleanse sounds perfect for a beginner like me. All of the flavors sound amazing too!! The only downfall is that it is a little pricey.... we'll have to figure my budget first.

What do you think? Anyone want to do it with me?

2 comments:

  1. Mal, let me know how it goes! I really need to find something that will make me stop craving sweets. My sweet tooth is on overdrive lately. eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that my diet is out of control I not only crave sweets but anything that is bad for me it would be awesome to do something that would help kick start me on a healthy diet!

    ReplyDelete