Wednesday, August 31, 2011

busyyyy.

Want a good recipe to be an  A+ student? Go to the gym, go to school, go to work, go to the library, worry about classes every second, & go to bed. Repeat daily. Its an awesome life really. I promise. If you're okay with being a complete loser. Trust me I live this life. Its day 3 of school & I already am praying for it to be December. & that is horrible. Who wishes for that? Apparently this girl. The end of the semester can't come soon enough. My classes are already sooo overwhelming. Blahhh.


Kay enough of my whining.
I was going to show you my "official" race pictures from this past weekend.... but then I thought I'd spare you the painful, sweaty details of it all.


So because I don't talk about weddings enough, I decided to give you just another taste. You can thank me later... or now. Last week I said I was going to show you my best friends wedding.... & I forgot. So here it is now. Old news. I'm sorry.


I was obsessed with Missy's wedding.  I literally felt like I stepped out of the movie "My Best Friend's Wedding!" It was so glamorous & classy. From the amazing estate it was held at to the enormous spread of gourmet food served, it was nothing short of perfect. Definitely every little girl's dream wedding.

I was so honored to be a bridesmaid in her wedding & to be apart of their special day. Brady was completely smitten with Miss, & who wouldn't be? She looked stunning. I can only dream my wedding will be as half as good as this!

No comments:

Post a Comment