Saturday, August 27, 2011

i did it!


This morning me & willie's sister, Marci ran the Top of Utah Half Marathon! We were kinda nervous going into it because it was a first for both of us, but it turned out to be so fun! There were a MILLION people running it, with all different fitness levels & the atmosphere was so positive from everyone. We began in the Logan canyon, which was about 6 miles long. It was so pretty up there & it was an easy run down. After the canyon it was a lot of flat running, which was fairly easy too. Once I hit mile 11 though... I was tired! I really didn't think my legs would go any further, but I just pushed through it & made it to the finish line in just under 2 hours! It was such a good experience & an awesome accomplishment! For now I'm just going to run for fun, but I definitely want to do another one in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment