Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 Recap.

Two Thousand Ten has been a great year.
A lot of ups & downs, but none the less I've grown up a lot.
I went on some amazing vacations
Made new friends
Started my bachelor's degree
Got knee surgery :(
Moved into a new house with some new roomies
Made a goal to run at least 15 miles a week & achieved it! (minus recovery time from injury)
Ended my 7 year long career of cheering :(
Became an aunt
went to a billion weddings
Rekindled my love for sewing
Took a lot of pictures (which is way out of the norm for me)
watched two of my best friends get engaged!
Went to the John Mayer & Dave Matthews concerts
learned to do my own laundry (ha pathetic)
& became legal :)

Here is to a fabulous 2011 year!
xoxo







1 comment:

  1. LOVE your pictures! You and Willie are so cute! I wish we could have gone tubing with you guys... looks way fun! And I am obsessed with Dave Matthews! I was at that concert too! Anyway, we need to double again asap! :)

    ReplyDelete