Thursday, December 2, 2010

Countdown to Christmas

So I was bored at work today & I stumbled upon a countdown to Christmas blog challenge! I'm so excited for Christmas & this is a perfect way to get in the spirit of things! I'm a day behind so I have to play a bit of catch up!

Day 1: Post an audio of one of your favorite Christmas songs  

All I Want For Christmas Is You- Mariah Carey

(Absolute classic.)


Day 2:  Which has been your favorite Christmas of all time?


Wow this is tough. I've always had such amazing Christmases- thanks to Santa ;) But for real. I think probably some of the best Christmases I've had was when I was little. Believing in Santa, swearing I heard the reindeer land on the roof, waking up to a billion presents, listening to the radio on Christmas Eve to see if Santa was almost here, going to my cabin in Bear Lake, sneaking downstairs early in the morning with my sister, making my dad put together all of our toys right after we open them, getting a chocolate orange in the bottom of my stocking, the smell of my mom's 'Christmas Spice' candle burning, and getting the new backstreet boys cd or an ipod mini. You can't top that. So yes I cannot just pick one specific Christmas.

I'm sure this year will be no exception!

.Me & Alysa at our cabin in Bear Lake one Christmas.

.Playing 'Reindeer on the Roof Top' at the Watts' Christmas Eve partayy.




First day of Hanakuh today.
Mazel Tov!

1 comment: