Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas week!

Day 16: Favorite Christmas book

The Little Match Girl

Day 17: Describe you first Christmas memory

Well I only really remember this cause of our home videos.
But I think I was like 2.. and I was really really sick.
My whole family was already awake opening presents and I was still asleep.
When I finally woke up, I just sat on the stairs
watching my sister open her presents.
She kept bringing me presents to open and I'd just watch her.
I got a Fisher Price little car thing and I just sat in it and didn't move.
Its so sad to watch.
ha sooo sad this is one of my first Christmases I remember. 
Definitely wasn't as stoked as this little guy.  

Day 18: If you could spend the holiday anywhere in the world, with whomever you wanted, where would you be and who would you be with?

I would go to Ireland. 
For sure.
I went there this past summer
& there's no place I'd rather be.
And if I could go with anyone.......
hmmm probably just my family.
I know thats a lame response, 
but who wants to be away from family on Christmas?? 


Day 19: Who is the most enthusiastic at about the holiday season in your family?

ME. 
HANDS DOWN.


Day 20: You have one Christmas wish, what is it?

I could wish for material things or to get everything I asked for, for Christmas
but I think my one Christmas wish would be...
for everyone to remember what Christmas is truly about.
I know that's cheesy, 
but think about how many people get caught up in receiving gifts and the stress of it all.
I'm guilty of it at times.

We can't forget about the birth of our Savior
& the beautiful gift he gave us of eternal life.
Me & my mom teach the sunbeams in church 
& yesterday our lesson was on the Christmas story.
Everyone knows the story, but do we really stop to think about the amazing miracle of the birth of Christ?
The lesson was so simple, but those little kids were so intrigued.
You can't help but feel the power of the spirit when we're around our sunbeams


"There is no better time than now, this
very Christmas season, for all of us to
rededicate ourselves to the principles
taught by Jesus the Christ."

—President Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment