Friday, December 3, 2010

.day trois.

Day 3: Best gift ever recieved 

I remember this Christmas perfectly. I was in 9th grade & I remember going to Taylor Cate's house for Bonneville cheer practice at her house right before Christmas break. Taylor always had the coolest things. This one day after we finished practicing, some of us went up to Taylor's room. We were just kinda hangin out & that was the first time I had ever seen an Ipod. An Ipod mini to be exact. I thought it was the coolest thing in the world. So I went on a campaign to my parents, convincing them that I NEEDED one! (ha nothing has changed, huh mom??) They kept telling me that they were really pricey and that I shouldn't get my hopes up. So when Christmas rolled around, I definitely had my hopes up. I unwrapped all of my presents really fast, in search of that darn Ipod. I got the Abercrombie outfit I wanted, shoes, lip gloss, perfume... everything but the Ipod. I was so disappointed. (How spoiled am I? geeez)  So we started cleaning up, when my sister notice two pairs of head phones strung across our Crhistmas trees....... and then two Ipod minis hidden in the tree!!! It was a Christmas miracle! We started jumping up & down. I thought i had died & gone to heaven. So ya that was probably my best Christmas present!

Sad that a year later, Apple came out with a bigger & better Ipod & mine suddenly became uncool.

 

My new campaign....... Iphone.

.perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment