Wednesday, April 13, 2011

busy bee

Today I've been running around EVERYWHERE! Seriously no time to stop. Seems to be a theme lately. I have a massive to do list, but hopefully by next week things will calm down a bit (besides studying for finals-eeek!) Thankfully I'm not too stressed out. But who knows I may be in a day or two. I found this here & thought it was so great.


I've just gotta get all of this done. Here's a little taste of what I have to do for the next three days:

  1. Work (everyday)
  2. Write 3 page extra credit paper
  3. Write 7-9 page paper
  4. Finish making decorations for the shower
  5. Order/make food for the shower
  6. Sadie's Bridal shower on Friday night
  7. Buy presents for McKell & Sadie
  8. Get my car worked on (poor girl hit some pot holes this winter)
  9. Take some online quizzes
  10. Start studying for finals
It's a pretty big load, but I'm actually excited for McKell's shower! Hope it all comes together like I envisioned! I'll post pics :)

Hope you're all having a great Thursday..... whoa wait. Today is Wednesday. I'm losin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment