Thursday, April 14, 2011

Currently Obsessed


1. English muffin + Peanut Butter + chia seeds = pure happiness. I will never get sick of it.
2. Braids. My hair finally getting long enough for them to look cute.
3. Stripes. I think my last 5 purchases were all stripes.
4. Everything in white please :)
5. Oversized & boyish watches. I wear mine errrday.
6. Yogurt mess. Just mix everything together.
7. Neutral flats I bought about a month ago. I wear them every other day.
8. New ball exercise I learned the other day... by watching some random girl at the gym...
9. Sushi. why have I neglected you for so long?
10. My fake Ray Bans I sport
11. I. am. not. a. morning. person. But I would just love it to stay morning all day.
12. I can't get enough of country music right now. Never thought that would happen.
13. High high solid pumps. Just so sexy
14. Modern Family is the best show. Next to Keeping Up with the Kardashians
15. Effortless hair. or maybe just my laziness to do my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment