Wednesday, April 6, 2011

randomness

Today my mind is all over the place. I thought I'd share.

1. my hair doo.
So I get very bored with my hair, yet I never really change it up. I don't want to color or mess with it too much cause I'm trying to grow it out. But my hair sucks & likes to break off. Partly my fault I guess. I need a new style for spring/summer. I did the melt last fall & loved it, but lightening my ends = major damage to Mallory's hair.-eeek. So I'm thinking just regular highlights maybe?? boresvilleeeee. I dunno. Help me out!
If only my hair could look like this one day.


2. Tis the season to get engaged!
Holy moly! I kid you not when I say every time I get on fb someone new has changed their status to engaged! Crazzy! But I am happy to say some of my dear friends are getting married this spring/summer & I'm so excited for them!


3. bridesmaid x3
Along with these engagements, I have been asked to be a bridesmaid for three of my best friends! I graciously accepted.... actually I hoped all along they would ask! ;) But with that comes shopping for dresses. Its been a daunting task. I don't think cute bridesmaid dresses exist. But I'm trying my best. These are the colors for my cute friend McKell's wedding & I love them! Just hard to find dresses to match. Keep your eye out for me folks!



4. Nikeee
I finally ordered my running shoes! Wahooo! They are the first ones you can see here. Normally they are a little bright for me, but I hope they turn out cute. I can't wait to try them out!


5. Nationals
I can't believe its been a year since we went to cheer nationals in Dayton Beach, Florida! Oh my word it was so much fun! I went to the UVU cheer & dance send off last night to support my old squad & I'm so excited for them! They looked awesome & I wish them the best! Sadly, I couldn't stay long so no pictures to provide. I miss my old squad so so much! Girls! We need to get together pronto!!


6. gym time
I did this treadmill workout along with 10 minutes of abs & 15 minutes of weights. I found the treadmill interval workout at one of my favorite blogs, Sweet Tooth Sweet Life. ohhh goodness! I was a sweaty sweaty mess, but it felt soo good. Give it a try!

The 55-minute routine covers (3) sets of 5 minutes @ 6.0mph, 4 minutes @ 6.5, 3 minutes @ 7.0, 2 minutes @ 7.5 and 1 minute at 8.0. Covers about 5 miles!

7. I crave disneyland errrday.
I haven't been in... two years now? Ah! I need to go. now.

Well that's what I'm thinkin about today.
Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I'll gladly accompany you to disneyland...

    ReplyDelete