Friday, April 15, 2011

ohhh weekends


My mom just called me to inform me she just went to Costco & bought plenty of diet coke for me to come home this weekend. Di never disappoints.

Weekends are a little bittersweet for me. I love the time to relax & just chill, but on the other hand I get sooo freakin bored! Will goes out of town e v e r y weekend for baseball. Its rough to say the least. Thankfully my adorable aunt & cousins are in town from Alabama!! It's been a while since I've seen them all, so I'm excited for some much needed family time. Tonight we are all going to my little cousin, Shelby's dance recital.... shes 6. I dunno how much dancing there will be, but I'm excited regardless! Then I have to finish up making some last minute decorations for tomorrow's shower. Can't wait to see how it all turns out! Plus I got McKell a sexy/naughty/bad/inappropriate gift ;) Hey, that's what Bridal showers are for!

Hope you all have fun, eventful weekends! But if you get bored, you know who to call!

1 comment:

  1. haha I love your last comment! because I did the same!!!! I just can't come tomorrow :( will you PLEASE tell me where you two live so I can come bring it over? you're fantastic thanks. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete