Thursday, March 3, 2011

Double Whammy

If the first loss to New Mexico wasn't bad enough for BYU..
add in some Brandon Davies Honor Code scandal 
+
two of the worst refs in the world
+
Jimmer losing his cool
+
crazy New Mexico gangsta fan
=
BYU's SECOND loss to New Mexico.

It was a disappointing game to say the least.
Very sloppy.
Couldn't make a shot to save our lives.
BUT it was still a really fun game!
We went with Will's parents & had awesome seats!
(minus the 90 year old grandma sitting behind us yelling "booooooo" every 2 minutes.)
here are some pics of the night :)

(bad lighting & bad quality- eek.)
grandpas' couldn't handle the noise ha.


switching gears...
 I'm always looking for new snacks/ healthy meals post run.
I hate eating a big meal after all of my hard work.
I saw these new Larabars on the Sweet Tooth Sweet Life
& I'm dying to try one!
They are gluten-free, soy, vegan, low carb, energy bars that are loaded with whole grains and nutrients!
Blueberry muffin & chocolate cookie dough flavor??
ummm yess please.
I'm headed to the Whole Foods store tonight after work to find these!
If not, def. ordering them online!

Just thought I'd share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment