Friday, March 11, 2011

friday rundown

You don't know how happy I am that today is Friday!
But it has been a little busier then I planned.
So I thought I'd give you a little 'rundown' of my day.

1. School-- I'll be honest I totally planned on not going to my first class, but since I went to bed a little earlier then usual last night, I just naturally woke up at 7:30 am. So I just decided to go. & was pleasantly surprised when I found out my second class was cancelled! Wahoo! Nothing better then that!

2. Since I finished with school early, I decided to hit the gym. I wasn't planning on it since I did a killer bodypump class & yoga class last night. But I had time, so why not. I did this cardio workout plus 15 minutes on the StairMaster, 10 minutes on the bike, & 10 minutes on the elliptical. I was a 'hot mess' to say the least.

3. I received a scary phone call from my mom about the earthquake & tsunami disaster in Japan & the news that my uncle was stranded there. Fortunately his was safe & waiting for the next avalible fight out! My prayers go out to the people in Japan. I can imagine the devastation they have suffered.

4. Finally went to Yogurtland with my two favorite people in the world! Sooo good!

5. Work-- same old.
6. Drove to Salt Lake & had dinner with my parents, my aunt, Paige, & Leima!
7. Watched the amazing BYU vs New Mexico game! Ummmm Jimmer are you human? 52 points. Really??


8. Missing this boy :( He's in Washington playing in a three game series right now.


9. Today my best friend, Anna turned 21!!!  Ahhh I'm so sad I wasn't able to go to Vegas with her this weekend! (stupid work.) But I plan to celebrate with her when she gets back! Love her!





10. Now-- Its 10:00 pm & here I am blogging in my pjs. Do I care that its a Friday night? Nope.
I'm exhausted!!!

Hope you are all having a more eventful Friday night then I am!!

3 comments:

  1. You are just the cutest Mallory! It was so fun seeing you last weekend too. Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mal you are a freakin great blogger! i love reading your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Petey: Thanks for being nice to your mom and hanging out with your boring parents. We love having you home with us!

    ReplyDelete