Sunday, March 20, 2011

three strikes, you're out!

This weekend has been a busy one.
Full of baseball games, homework, & birthdays.
Not a moment to rest.

UVU played SUU this weekend
& beat us both Thursday & Friday--eeek.
Yesterday we were down 11 to 1 in the bottom of the 5th inning.
BUT we came back to win it 13 to 11 in the extra inning!
Ugh such an intense game!!
We were on the edge of our seats for like the last hour.
who knew baseball could be so nerve racking?!
But I'm so proud of Willie, he did an amazing job all weekend!


Yesterday was also my dad's 50th birthday!!!
He is one of my best friends & I love him soo much!
Happy Birthday dad!
You're getting pretty old ;)


 Love you Dad!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this post mal. you are so good at updating your blog, unlike me:( I love are the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tribute to your dad Mallie (and Willie too).

    ReplyDelete