Wednesday, March 23, 2011

San Fran bound

suit case: check.
ipod: check.
umbrella: check.
camera: check.
new playlist full of new songs: check. 
  • Loser like Me- Glee
  • Rolling in the Deep- Adele
  • What the hell- Avril Lavigne
  • Get it Right- Glee
  • The Show Goes On- Lupe Fiasco
  • Best Love Song- T-Pain & Chris Brown
  • Hold it Against Me- Britney Spears
  • Tomorrow- Chris Young
  • Marry Me- Train
  • E.T.- Katy Perry
  • Born This Way- Lady GaGa
  • The Lazy Song- Bruno Mars
  • Perfect- Pink
  • Where Do I go From You- Clay Walker
  • One & Only- Adele
  • Pray- Justiin Bieber
case of diet coke: check.
rain coat: check.
blouses, shorts, & jeans: check.
flats & boots: check.
gps system (yess we're driving--blahh): check.
snacks & gum: check.
mulah: check!

I'm ready to get the heck outta here!!
Hope you all have a fab weekend!

3 comments:

  1. SO FREAKING JEALOUS. Have fun!! Take lots of pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was coming!!! BUt have a great weekend!!! you will have to tell me EVERYTHING!!!! if you get bored on your drive down you know my number! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm hi.. left me here?? So rude. But... I still love you!

    ReplyDelete